Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Poll Results, and Happy Summer!

Hey,

Now that school's out, I'm going to have a lot more time to update Park Impressions! Expect to see the pace and frequency of updates increase, and keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages for live tweets from parks across the country. As for those, Valleyfair and Six Flags Great America may be coming up soon, but I'm not sure yet.

Also, about that poll I keep pestering all of you about on Twitter: B&M has won with 4 votes, compared to Intamin's 2 votes and GCI's 1. I'll have the other one up this Sunday, to try to get us back on the usual schedule. Keep an eye out for that.

One last thing... I mentioned in one of my very first posts that I am a big Roller Coaster Tycoon fan. Somehow or other, I've completely forgotten to post any of my work. A new page should pop up tomorrow for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, so please be sure to check it out.

That's all for now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment