Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Park Impressions Summer Road Trip!


Announcing the Park Impressions Summer Road Trip 2011! We've hit the road, and we're planning to hit some of the best parks along the way! Not all plans are finalized, but we're currently planning to visit Kennywood today, Dorney Park tomorrow, and Quassy and Lake Compounce on Sunday. We're trying to stop at Six Flags New England, Six Flags Great Adventure, Knoebels, and Waldameer as possible stops as well, but I can't confirm these yet.

What this means is a lot more Park Impressions will be added to our ever-growing list. I'll also have a lot more photostreams, and I'll be tweeting live from parks when my phone chooses to cooperate. I'm trying out a new camera as well, so we'll see how that goes. Unfortunately, our news updates and HodgePodges will become a little irregular, but I'll be working on more updates when possible. I'm busy working on the Elitch Gardens Park Impression right now, and hopefully I'll have that up soon.

Please be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the most up-to-date news from the parks while we're on the road. Thank you for your support!


0 comments:

Post a Comment