Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Poll Results and New Plans

Hey guys,

Hopefully you were following us on Twitter or Facebook over the weekend, as I was down at Kings Island for Memorial Day and tweeting live from the park. I managed to get a lot of great pictures, and I'm going to try to work on a Park Impression for it soon. It's one of my favorite parks, and it grows on me every time I visit, so I definitely want to do it justice.

Then, there's another piece of business to take care of - the 2010 Impressions. I think that I'm going to remove that page, and instead add a page for Trip Reports, as that's what they really are. I'll be adding them as I get the chance, and may do Park Impressions for them in the future. For now though, the ones listed will simply be Trip Reports.

One last thing: our poll! Only four readers voted in our poll for the best B&M Invert, which is a bit disappointing... The poll closed on Sunday night, with Cedar Point's Raptor as the winner. We're a bit behind schedule, but we'll have a new poll up soon. Please be sure to vote, it only takes a second!

Anyway, that's all for now. Keep an eye on the site and our Twitter and Facebook pages for more updates!


Thanks for following Park Impressions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment