Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Team Member!


Hello Park Impressions readers!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a new member of the Park Impressions Team! My name is Steven Potts and I am an avid coaster enthusiast. I have a zeal for the amusement park industry and thoroughly enjoy writing about news, trends, events, and my own personal experiences, as well as some of yours! As I navigate through this process, please do not hesitate to give me some feedback on what you like and what you would like to see more of! I look forward to sharing some great information with you all!

Oh, I'm from Cleveland, OH originally, and my favorite park is Cedar Point and my favorite coaster is Magnum XL-200. The photo was taken by me during opening weekend 2011...amazing fog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment