Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Writing Position Available

Hello everybody,

UPDATE 4:15 P.M.: The application period has now ended. If you did not get the chance to apply, more positions may be available in the future. Thank you for your interest!

UPDATE 9/8/11, 2:00 P.M.: Thank you to those that have emailed me - if you haven't had a chance, you can still do so until about 4 p.m. today. After that, the application period will be over, I will be reviewing applications, and I will hopefully have a decision in a few days. Thank you!

I'm finding myself with less and less time to focus on Park Impressions now, and while I will continue to update the site regularly, I am looking for help.

If anybody is interested in writing for Park Impressions, there is a position available. The focus will be on news articles, with the possibility of writing Impressions and other features in the future. I'm looking for someone with good grammar, knowledge of the industry, and preferably someone with some writing experience.

If you are interested in the spot, please email me at parkimpressions@gmail.com. The position is available on a first come, first served basis. Please note that this position is unpaid. There may be more positions available in the future as Park Impressions grows.

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment